Students will learn to troubleshoot and tackle a range of technology problems, helping them develop their problem-solving skill set
Understanding real-world problems
We use real-world robotics components, introducing our students to the world of industrial robot-building.
Design and creativity
Our courses prioritize creative thinking practices and encourage students to put their imagination into action.
What you’ll learn
Not only is building robots fun, it also helps develop some essential technology and problem solving skills.
The beginner course introduces students to:
- Gears and simple machines
- Understanding wireless technology
- Mechanical engineering principles
- Selecting suitable batteries and power sources
- Introduction to engineering drawing
- Understanding motors and motor drivers
- Building sumo and pick-and-place robots
- Games and Competitions