Students will learn to troubleshoot and tackle a range of technology problems, helping them develop their problem-solving skill set
Understanding real-world problems
We use real-world robotics components, introducing our students to the world of industrial robot-building.
Design and creativity
Our courses prioritize creative thinking practices and encourage students to put their imagination into action.
What you’ll learn
Not only is building robots fun, it also helps develop some essential technology and problem solving skills.
The beginner course introduces students to:
- Advancing logical and mathematical thinking skills.
- Introduction to electronics hardware such as microcontrollers.
- Practising creative thinking and design.
- Learning to read and write code by understanding programming principles such as functions, variables, if-else statements, headers, and loops.
- Debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Games and competitions